- Free Sharp Flat Panel Television User Manuals
- LC-80LE632U SHARP LCD TELEVISION Manual Sears PartsDirect
- Sharp AQUOS LC-40/46/52LE700UN Operation Manual - Scribd
- Sharp TV Support Manuals, Warranty, Spec Sheets & Firmware
Free Sharp Flat Panel Television User Manuals
Small children can accidentally swallow these parts. 5 Attaching the Stand LC-60LE755U/LC-70C7500U/LC-60C7500U 2 Insert the 2 screws to secure the stand cover.
LC-80LE632U SHARP LCD TELEVISION Manual Sears PartsDirect
– If a child accidentally swallows any of these parts, seek immediate medical attention. 1 Conﬁrm that there are 12 screws (6 long screws, • Before attaching (or detaching) the stand, unplug the AC cord.
Sharp AQUOS LC-40/46/52LE700UN Operation Manual - Scribd
AC cord (x1) Stand unit (x1) Remote control unit (x1) "AAA" size battery Contents IMPORTANT INFORMATION ................... Short screws 4 middle screws and 2 short screws) supplied • Before performing work spread cushioning over the base area to lay the TV on. being QUICK REFERENCE ■ LC-70LE657U/LC-60LE657U/LC-70LE655U/ 1 Insert the stand into the openings on the 3 Attaching the Stand (for the 90/80 Inch Models) LC-60LE655U/LC-70LE650U/LC-60LE650U/ bottom of the TV.
Sharp TV Support Manuals, Warranty, Spec Sheets & Firmware
1 Direct Button Operation Using AQUOS LINK Dimensional Drawings DEAR SHARP CUSTOMER ..................... 18 Controlling HDMI Equipment • The dimensional drawings for the LCD TV set are IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS ...... LC-70C6500U/LC-60C6500U • Make sure that the stand is ﬁ rmly inserted into Building the Work Table the TV.
Sharp television owner's manual:
Rating: 99 / 100
Overall: 99 Rates